The Magic Magnetic Ball

What to Know Before Putting a Magnetic Ball on Your Child’s Body

magnetic ball

The craze surrounding magnetic ball is growing by the day. The craze includes young children placing the little magnetic balls on their faces in order to make the illusion that they are having a face piercing, one in the mouth and another in the armpit. But some have also accidentally swallowed the magnetic balls, which may lead to damage to the digestive system. So how do you know if your child is getting a magnetic ball?

Magnetic balls are not safe to be around children who are below the age of 16. Some of the magnets may cause problems when placed on the face. For example, some people have developed allergies after putting a magnet near the nose and this could lead to difficulty breathing and nausea. This may also be due to the fact that a magnet’s energy may cause slight discomfort when placed close to the skin.

Also, be careful with what your child is wearing. Since it is impossible to identify the size of the magnetic ball before placing it on your child’s body, it is recommended that you do not allow your child to play in open places where there is no boundary for playing. You should also keep away from magnets placed near food containers and toys. You may want to purchase a magnetic ball protector so your child’s hands are not covered while playing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *